Strategically Located Logistics Centers
RLS Logistics has four logistics centers located in the Northeast that service refrigerated and frozen food processors, importers and exporters, food service and retail distributors, and brand marketers on a regional and national basis.
RLS has a combination of owned and leased facilities and a team of independent operators which keeps us both flexible and stable. Our logistics center locations allow us to create and implement customized supply chain strategies to meet your specific requirements and enhance your profitability. Between the RLS Logistics management team, our experienced support staff, and access to our technology tools, you will get the immediate service and information you need to make informed decisions.
Two Logistics Centers Located in New Economic Development Projects Targeting Northeast Food Processors
The RLS Newfield Logistics Center is located just 3 miles from the new Route Forty Food Center in Gloucester County, NJ (see alternate site plan). The RLS Pittston Logistics Center is located less than 2 miles from the new Center Point Commerce & Trade Park West, located in Pittston Township, Luzerne County, PA.
SERVICES FROM 4 STRATEGICALLY LOCATED LOGISTICS CENTERS
- Transportation: Regional services to and from your facility. Drayage Services
- Distribution: 48 State LTL and TL delivery service from the Northeast area
- Warehousing: Complete freezer and cooler warehousing space
- Consolidation: Multi-vendor freight consolidation program
- Packaging: High-volume, high speed temperature-controlled customized packaging service