This center is situated on 32 acres and strategically located to both Philadelphia and NY/NJ ports and accessible from I-295 and the NJ Turnpike (exit 6 Florence). The newly constructed facility is built with newer and more stringent food safety requirements in mind. It also offers 245,000 square feet of adjacent manufacturing/production/distribution space, making it ideal for food processors to co-locate and save on transportation costs.
Tax incentives may apply, due to the site being located in the South Jersey Port District, logistics or manufacturing companies may qualify for MEGA project status and receive several million dollars of tax credits per year.
• 44,000 sq. ft.
• 32 acres
• 12 dock doors
• -10°F to 38°F storage, 45°F in dock
• Adjacent production space up to 245,000 sq. ft. with car, van and trailer parking
- Order and Case Picking
- RF Scanning/Barcode Inventory Control
- Accelefrate® Consolidation Program
- Transportation Management
- LTL Shipments to All 48 States
- Customized Packaging Services
- Online Inventory Access
- USDA Re-Inspection Services