Demand for cold storage warehouses in Massachusetts for frozen and refrigerated food has been rapidly increasing with no signs of stopping. RLS Logistics and their warehouse partners offer food manufacturers in Springfield, MA, and Boston, MA, areas with much needed public cold chain storage capacity.
RLS Complete (Sturbridge, MA) is the ideal 3PL partner for food manufacturers who import refrigerated and frozen foods to the ports of Portland, ME, and Boston, MA. Among the most popular imports arriving at the ports of Portland and Boston, are frozen fish, including lobster. This is the newest cold storage warehouse in Massachusetts, coming into the New England market at a perfect time where demand for cold storage is at an all time high. RLS Complete will be adding 18,000 temperature controlled pallet positions to the area as well as customizable transportation services. RLS Complete serves as a fully integrated cold chain logistics solution for frozen and refrigerated food companies in the New England region.
RLS offers its customers scalable cold chain solutions from coast to coast, with freezer and refrigerated warehouse storage locations nationwide. Customers can rely on RLS to be their trusted 3PL company that provides a food safety focused logistics approach.
Pallet positions are available at RLS Complete Sturbridge, MA cold storage warehouse:
- 83,000 sq ft state of the art cold storage facility featuring mobile racking
- Frozen and refrigerated 3PL warehouse temperatures
- Deep frozen storage is available
- Cold chain storage is located near the ports of Boston, MA and Portland, ME
- 1 mile from interstates 90 & 84
- Less than Truckload Shipping Solutions
- Walmart Consolidation Program Solutions
- Freight Brokerage
- GFSI certified for Storage & Distribution by the British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- Food Safety British Retail Consortium Global Standard (BRCGS) Certified
- Integrations to Warehouse Management System providing real-time inventory control, just-in-time order management, productivity tracking, and customized reporting through RLS customer platform, anello
With over 26 million cubic feet of continuously growing cold chain storage, frozen and refrigerated food manufacturers can expand into new markets with the help of RLS’ warehouse partners’ network. Furthermore, shippers benefit from trusted relationships, hands on involvement, and commitment of family operated logistics providers.
Cold chain storage is in high demand, and warehouses are filling up quickly. Frozen food manufacturers interested in gaining a foothold in capacity at a trusted Massachusetts cold storage warehouse can act quickly by contacting our Business Development team today!