Your 3PL Warehouse
RLS Logistics offers comprehensive facilities with frozen and refrigerated 3PL warehouse space. Our modern, safe, and secure facilities are energy-efficient and cost-effective for temperature sensative products. All of our facilities are GFSI certified for Storage & Distribution by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) – Global Standard. Our Warehouse Management System provides real-time inventory control, just-in-time order management, productivity tracking, and customized reporting. Dedicated warehousing services are available to customers looking for a customized facility tailored to their specific needs.
What You Can Expect
- Multi-temperature Storage: RLS provides customers with frozen and refrigerated temperature controlled warehousing.
- USDA Inspection Services: RLS temperature controlled storage facilities comply with all government and USDA regulations.
- Food Grade Facility: RLS multi-temperature capabilities meet the most stringent requirements for handling a broad range of perishable foods.
- BRC – Global Standard Certified: RLS cold storage facilities are held to the highest standard and are GFSI certified for Storage and Distribution.
- EDI Capabilities: Electronic Data Interchange capabilities increases accuracy and saves time.
- RF Inventory Control: To increase the accuracy of orders, RLS locates and tracks inventory in real time.
- Online Inventory Control: Our online inventory control allows our customers to control and monitor their inventory and schedule reports from anywhere, anytime.
- Cross Docking: Our temperature controlled Cross Docks keeps your products at the proper temperature throughout the cold chain.
- Business Intelligence: RLS’ Business Intelligence Customer Portal, anello, allows customers to see real-time data regarding any of the services they use with RLS.
Interested in RLS’ Warehousing Services?
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our team members will respond to you as soon as possible
The ability of the team to provide quick solutions. The team’s ability, from the top down, to look at how they can work with manufacturers to be successful.