The logistics and supply chain management industry has proven resilient during the global pandemic crisis and continues to grow. Direct to consumer eCommerce saw significant growth that many predict is here to stay. Additionally, cold storage warehousing was, and still is, in high demand. RLS Logistics, a New Jersey based 3PL company, was essential in supplying the country with food and keeping your local grocery stores stocked throughout the pandemic and we will continue to do so.
RLS Logistics has been servicing frozen and refrigerated food logistics to its customers for over 50 years as a leading 3PL company nationwide. Third party logistics has doubled in size over the past few decades, causing the cold chain solutions business to grow exponentially, and we need committed team members to support the growth. If you’re thinking about joining the cold chain workforce, RLS Logistics has opportunities at our cold storage warehouses, cross docking facility, and freight brokerage office.
“I would recommend somebody to come work at RLS because there is unlimited growth and earning potential. You are not going to be stuck in one position. There is always somewhere for you to go here, and if there’s not, they create a position. RLS helps you build your career here, rather than somewhere else,” says Rachael Cancellieri, Account Manager.
RLS Logistics takes pride in hiring great people and promoting from within. The values and qualities RLS Logistics looks for in potential team members are derived from bestselling author and international speaker Patrick Lencioni’s novel, The Ideal Team Player:
- Humble: logistics and supply chain management are a team effort. It is crucial to value the team’s success over individual success, and to always lend a helping hand no matter how small the task.
- Hungry: it is important to be motivated and passionate about the work you are doing. RLS Logistics has a promote from within culture that rewards the team members for thinking outside of the box and going the extra mile.
- Smart: emotional intelligence is an excellent quality for a candidate to have, especially when working to build and maintain valuable relationships with colleagues and customers.
RLS Logistics offers various employment opportunities in cold storage warehousing, business development, quality control, operations, and general labor. RLS has open positions at the Newfield, NJ, Vineland, NJ, and Pittston, PA Cold Chain Storage facilities. RLS Logistics is always looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
RLS Logistics has the following open opportunities, view all open positions and apply online:
- Account Coordinator
- Logistics Operations Analyst
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Forklift Operator and Cold Storage Warehouse
- Operations Support
The four core values to choose RLS is a winning culture, great people, career stability, and an established industry that continues to grow. Do you want to achieve your version of the American Dream? RLS Logistics can help you get there. View all open positions and apply online today at www.joinrls.com